The focus of our reference and referral services is to provide resumes and training for search committees and to provide moral support and appropriate distribution of resumes of ministerial candidates.
CBFNC would like to help churches find qualified individuals to fill available positions and allow you to submit your resume if you are interested in applying.
- We keep, sort, and send resumes of candidates to search committees.
- We train search committees in how to get resumes, how to read between the lines of resumes, how to interview, how to make decisions, and how to inform the congregation of the process.
- We meet with graduating seminary students and train for transition for real life ministry.
- We network with other reference and referral contact persons in other CBF state and national offices and in the seminaries.
- We meet with ministers who are considering a transition from one ministry setting to another.
CBF National Reference and Referral - CBF has launched an online service to match churches and ministers called LeaderConnect-CBF.
Contact Jack Causey, Ministerial Resources Coordinator, JCausey@cbfnc.org or support staff, Jim Hylton, Jhylton@cbfnc.org.
Cooperative Baptist Fellowship of North Carolina
8025 North Point Blvd, Suite 205
Winston-Salem, NC 27106
Phone - 336-759-3456
Toll free - 888-822-1944
Fax - 336-759-3459