Rev. Jim Hylton, Business Administration Coordinator
Jim became the Business Administration Coordinator at CBFNC on October 29, 2007. His responsibilities include finances, human resources and information technology. Jim also served as pastor of First Fellowship Baptist Church in Wallburg, North Carolina, from 2005-2011.
A native of Winston-Salem, Jim is married to Jan, formerly of Salemburg, NC. They have two children. Jim's work took him to both Fayetteville, NC, and Sanford, NC.
Jim enjoys spending time with his family, sports of all kinds, and reading.
- Pastor: First Fellowship Baptist Church
- Pilot Mountain Baptist Association, Intern
- J. C. Penney Co., Inc., 27 Years in Management
- Wake Forest University, M.Div
- Campbell University, M.B.A.
- Wake Forest University, B.S. Business Administration
- Certified Church Administrator, N.A.C.B.A.