Phone: 336-759-3456 x211
Ka’thy began the new position of Leadership Development Coordinator with CBFNC on June 1, 2011. Her responsibilities include overall support of the mission of CBFNC, work with and support of the Executive Director, work and relationship with the Leadership Development Ministry Council (with special emphasis on theological education scholarships, ordination education, chaplaincy and non-traditional ministry resources, ministerial self-care including terminated ministers), supervisory role and relationship with coordinators, and partnership with Center for Congregational Health in the areas of young leaders and churches in transition.
Married since 1991, Ka’thy and her husband, Russell, have a daughter in college.
In her spare time, Ka’thy enjoys music, reading, working in the yard, walking and movies.
· Associate Vice-President for Advancement & Community Life, Baptist Theological Seminary at Richmond
· Associate Pastor, College, Forest Hills Baptist Church, Raleigh, North Carolina
· Minister with Youth, First Baptist Church, Cary, North Carolina
· Minister to Youth, First Baptist Church, Asheville, North Carolina
· C.P.E., Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary, (Extension) Raleigh, North Carolina
· M.R.E., Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, Louisville, Kentucky
· B.S., Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama