Rev. Linda Jones, Missions Coordinator
Linda has been the Missions Coordinator at CBFNC since 2006. Her responsibilities include bringing together the resources, volunteers, and staff to develop and accomplish the CBFNC missions plans and goals. She works with the Mission Ministry Council, ministry teams, committees, staff and volunteers to accomplish her goals.
She and her husband, Joseph, have two grown children and five grandsons.
- Associate Pastor of Missions and Outreach/College Ministry and Minister of Christian Education and Missions, Winter Park Baptist Church, Wilmington, NC, for 10 years
- SBC Mission Service Corp, New Milford Chapel, New Milford, CT, for 11 years
- Coordinator of Partnership Relations, Baptist Convention of New England, Northborough, MA
- Public School Nurse and Registered Nurse for 20 years
- Diploma of Nursing from Miami Valley Hospital, Dayton, OH
- BS from Charter Oaks College, Farmington, CT
- M. Div. from Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- D. Min. from Gardner-Webb School of Divinity