Dr. Rick Jordan, Church Resources Coordinator
Rick has been the Church Resources Coordinator at CBFNC since 2002. His responsibilities include coordinating the Faith Formation Ministry Council and leads the Missional Community Initiative. Rick also enjoys leading retreats for church leaders (deacons, Sunday School teachers, etc.). He writes the online teacher's lessons for Baptists Today.
Rick and his wife, Susan, have been married since 1982. They have two grown sons. In his spare time, Rick enjoys reading, writing, singing and writing songs, gardening, hiking and travel.
- Pastor, Antioch Baptist Church, Taylorsville, NC
- Associate Pastor: Minister of Education/ Youth, Viewmont BC, Hickory BC
- Chaplain Resident: Spartanburg, SC, General Hospital
- Youth Minister: Second Baptist Church, Liberty, MO
- BA in English from King College, Bristol, TN
- M.Div. from Midwestern Theological Baptist Seminary in Kansas City, MO
- D.Min. from Union Theological Seminary in Richmond, VA
- Ecclesiastes Series - Formations Literature (Youth) - Smyth and Helwys
- Advent Series - Formations Literature (Adult) - Smyth and Helwys
- Online adult teacher lesson plans for Nurturing Faith - Baptists Today