Vickie Traynum, Advancement Director
Vickie Traynum, PMP, joined the CBFNC staff in October 2016. As a non-profit executive skilled in the areas of communications, marketing, fund development, and project and event management, she is quite familiar with working in the faith community. Prior to serving as the executive director of the Mooresville Soup Kitchen, she owned her own consulting company, 720designs, where she worked in various marketing capacities for Cooperative Baptist Fellowship Global as well as state CBF organizations, including North Carolina.
She oversees all CBFNC operations related to communications, marketing, and fundraising, as well as provides strategic leadership to the planning and implementation of the CBFNC’s Annual Gathering.
Vickie lives in Charlotte with her husband, Kerry, and son, Owen. They all enjoy time in the kitchen, at youth sporting events, entertaining their rescue dog, Bolt, and travelling together.
- Mooresville Soup Kitchen, Executive Director, Mooresville, NC, April 2013-September 2016
- 720designs, Marketing Consultant and Project Manager, August 2004-April 2013
- CBF Resource Center, Office Manager, Raleigh, NC, April 2001-July 2004
- Campbell University School of Divinity, Master of Divinity
- Gardner-Webb University, Bachelor of Arts, Religion and Art
- PMP® Certification