Dr. Wanda Kidd, Collegiate Engagement Coordinator
Email: WKidd@cbfnc.org; Asyougo5@aol.com
Wanda became the College Ministry Coordinator at CBFNC on August 1, 2007. Her responsibilities include assisting CBFNC leaders, congregations and ministry partners to develop and direct ministries that lead young adults into vital and compassionate Christian discipleship and leadership in a Free and Faithful Baptist context.
Wanda and her husband, Dan, live in Cullowhee, NC, where Dan is a self-employed CPA. They have a grown daughter and son.
In her spare time, Wanda loves travel, country music and of course her family. Ask her about any exit number on NC I-40 and she can tell you an anecdotal story involving either an event, a song or a family member that goes along with that location.
Read an article from Wanda about where her passion from college ministry comes from, what are the challenges that churches face in reaching college students and why she is interested in this position with CBFNC.
Read the press release from when the Coordinating Council of CBFNC contracted with Wanda Kidd to serve as the new College Ministry Consultant.
- Baptist Campus Minister: Western Carolina University, Cullowhee, NC
- Director of Community Service: Mars Hill College, Mars Hill, NC
- Minister of Education, UMC Sylva, NC
- Minister to Youth and Children, Cullowhee Baptist Church, Cullowhee, NC
- D. Min. from Drew Theological Seminary
- M. Div. from Southeastern Seminary
- BS from Western Carolina