Congregational Coach Certification Training
Prerequisites for participating in congregational coach training:
• Completed basic coach training (at least 32 classroom hours) or Introduction to Coaching class offered prior to Congregational Coaching Class
• Completed at least 6 hours of mentor coaching with certified coach
• Commitment to active engagement in all phases of the training and mentor coaching over at least one year
• Commitment to honoring copyright and intellectual properties shared during the training
• Commitment to forward movement of congregations
• Commitment to praying for congregational leaders, communities
• Openness to constructive feedback from mentor coach and congregational leadership
A 2014 Global Coaching Client Study conducted on behalf of the International Coach Federation
found that of those individuals who had received coaching
- 80% saw improved self-confidence
- 73% saw improved relationships
- 72% saw improved communication skills
- 70% saw improved work performance
- 61% saw improved business management
- 57% saw improved time management
- 51% saw improved team performance
And of those surveyed, 99% indicated that there were “somewhat or fully satisfied with their coaching experience” and 96% said they would do it again.
What pastors and congregations are saying about congregational coaching ...
NEW TRAINING and Certification for CONGREGATIONAL COACHING
CBFNC is creating a network of Congregational Coaches. Get in on the ground floor!